1. We respect our customers rights and the protection of personal data regulations, we are committed to maintaining the security and confidentiality of personal data acquired. All of our employees have been properly trained in processing of personal data.
2. The data administrator is the Szyszka Design s.c. VAT-UE number: PL6772412295.
3. In our store, we acquire the following personal data: name, surname, delivery address, phone number, e-mail address, IP address.
4. Providing the foregoing information is necessary to:
• make a purchase in our online store www.szyszkadesign.com.
• register as a www.szyszkadesign.com user in order to be able to download digital documents from www.szyszkadesign.com.
• subscribe to our newsletter containing information about upcoming events and commercial offers. Using this option is voluntary, and you can unsubsribe at any time.
5. Each user of our site has the opportunity to choose whether and to what extent he wants to use our services and share information about himself. If for some reason you do not wish to leave your personal data, you have the right to remove it or to resign from using our site.
6. We do not share any information with third parties. We do not store the sensitive data such as credit card numbers or data access to bank accounts.
7. In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997, Dz. Laws No. 133, item. 883, as amended, you have the right to correct, amend, update or delete your personal data. In order to do change/delete your personal data from Szyszka Design s.c. database, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com or a registered letter to the following address: Szyszka Design s.c., ul. Królowej Jadwigi 236A 30-218 Kraków.